Nynox and Tenable invite you:
We would like to invite you to the Tenable.ad Webinar, on the 22nd June 10am CEST.
Active Directory (AD) is a favored target for attackers to elevate privileges and facilitate lateral movement by leveraging known flaws and misconfigurations. It doesn’t have to be this way.
With Tenable.ad, you can continuously detect and prevent Active Directory attacks without agents, privileges or delays. Learn how.
Join our Active Directory security experts for a webinar introducing Tenable.ad. Topics covered will include:
- Discovering and prioritizing weaknesses in Active Directory
- Detecting Active Directory attacks like DCShadow, brute force, password spraying, DCSync and more
- Improving and accelerating incident response by integrating Active Directory security data from Tenable.ad with your SIEM, SOAR and/or SOC platforms
- And we’ll answer your questions during live Q&A
All infosec and IT professionals responsible for understanding their organizations attack surface, vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
Save your spot.`
Can’t make the live session?
Register anyway, we’ll send you a link to the recording and related content.
- Chris Eves, Security Engineer Tenable.ad &
- Jonathan Taghavi, Territory Manager, Tenable.ad