Security automation engineer
- You are involved with the automation of our SOC processes (security information and event management)
- You support and advise our clients in the day-to-day operations
- You analyze our processes and you generate ideas to improve them
- You’ll play an active role in improving our customer’s security posture
- You will be a part of the security operations center (SOC)/incident response team
- Interested in SIEM and automation
- You have scripting skills (Python)
- Understanding of containerized environments (Docker)
- Knowledge of Node.js, Angular, CI/CD, GIT,… is a plus
- You are customer-oriented, a critical thinker and proactive
- You like to work in a team but you can work independently as well
- You are able to prioritize problems and you can generate innovative ideas
Working for Nynox, you end up in a dynamic and challenging organization. This will allow you to take initiative and to grow as an IT security consultant. Nynox, as part of the Cronos Group, is an experienced IT security company. This gives you great career opportunities within a stable environment. We will provide a competitive salary, a company car, laptop and other company benefits.
Convinced? Apply here!
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team? Fill in the following form and let us know! We will get in contact as soon as possible! We hope to welcome you to our awesome team soon!
Why join our team?
We are constantly looking for talent who wants to grow with us.
Learn from our experts
Learn from our CyberSecurity mentors and get the most out of your talent!
Choose your own path
Strengthen your talent
Excel in what you're good at and choose your courses together with us.